We have Fáilte Ireland, The Irish Hotels Federation and The Food Safety Company to develop bespoke protocols for our hotel.
We will be adhering to the Government guidelines to ensure the safety of all our guests, team and visitors.Hand sanitising station are located at the Courtyard entrance to the hotel and we have several other stations throughout the building.
All our sanitising solutions are supplied by Ecolab.
Our accommodation team use cleaning and disinfecting protocols toclean and sanitise rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high touch items like remote controls, televisions, kettles, hand dryers, seat backs, door handles, light switches, table tops, ironing board, taps, toilet handles and seats.
In the spaces where our team work out of public view, we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like stairway entrances, locker rooms and staff offices.
Hamlet Court Hotel
is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all staff and members of the public. To ensure that, we have developed the following COVID-19 Response Plan. All managers, supervisors and employees are responsible for the implementation of this plan and a combined effort will help prevent the spread of the virus. The health, safety and welfare of our guests and employees is our utmost priority while providing the highest levels of service.
Our aim is to:
• Continue to monitor our COVID-19 Response Plan and amend this plan in consultation with our employees.
• Provide up to date information to our employees/guests on Public Health advice issued by the Health Service Executive (HSE) and the Government
• Display information on signs and symptoms of COVID-19, respiratory etiquette, and correct hand-washing techniques
• Provide an adequate number of trained Lead Representative(s) who are easily identifiable
• Inform all workers of essential hygiene, respiratory etiquette, and physical distancing requirements
• Adapt the workplace to facilitate physical distancing.
• Keep a log of contact / group work to help with contact tracing
• Have all employees attend an induction briefing
• Provide comprehensive, on-going training plan for all employees
• Develop procedures to be followed in the event of a guest/employee showing symptoms of COVID-19 while at work or in the workplace.
• Provide instructions for employees/guests to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19
• Intensify cleaning in line with government advice
• Ensure strict adherence to policies & procedures