The O’Neill family and the team at the Hamlet Court Hotel are delighted to welcome back all of our guests to the hotel.
We have used tools from Fáilte Ireland, The Irish Hotels Federation and The Food Safety Company to develop bespoke best practice protocols for our hotel.
We are adhering to the Government guidelines to ensure the safety of all our guests, team and visitors.
Hand sanitising stations are located at our Courtyard Entrance on guest arrival to the hotel, there are also several other stations throughout the building.
We have configured all our public areas to adhere to social distance guidelines and we ask all guests to adhere to all guidelines.
All our team have received detailed training and have their temperatures taken on arrival to work.
We have increased the frequency of our sanitisation protocols and their regularity.
Our accommodation team have increased their cleaning and disinfecting protocols of all bedrooms and public areas. All rooms are deep cleaned & sanitised after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high touch items like remote controls, televisions, kettles, hand dryers, seat backs, door handles, light switches, table tops, ironing board, taps, toilet handles and seats.
Here at the Hamlet Court Hotel
we are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all staff and members of the public. To ensure that, we have developed the following COVID-19 Response Plan. All managers, supervisors and employees are responsible for the implementation of this plan and a combined effort will help prevent the spread of the virus. The health, safety and welfare of our guests and employees is our utmost priority while providing the highest levels of service.
Our aim is to:
• Continue to monitor our COVID-19 Response Plan and amend this plan in consultation with our employees.
• Provide up to date information to our employees/guests on Public Health advice issued by the Health Service Executive (HSE) and the Government
• Display information on signs and symptoms of COVID-19, respiratory etiquette, and correct hand-washing techniques
• Provide an adequate number of trained Lead Representative(s) who are easily identifiable
• Inform all workers of essential hygiene, respiratory etiquette, and physical distancing requirements
• Adapt the workplace to facilitate physical distancing.
• Keep a log of contact / group work to help with contact tracing
• Have all employees attend an induction briefing
• Provide comprehensive, on-going training plan for all employees
• Develop procedures to be followed in the event of a guest/employee showing symptoms of COVID-19 while at work or in the workplace.
• Provide instructions for employees/guests to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19
• Intensify cleaning in line with government advice
• Ensure strict adherence to policies & procedures